From Teaspoon of Spice. See original post here.
- 3/4 cup Greek non fat yogurt
- 1 cup loosely packed flat-leaf parsley
- 2 garlic scapes, roughly chopped (or 1 garlic clove, peeled)
- 1/2 avocado, pit and skin removed
- 1 teaspoon orange muscat vinegar
- Juice from 1/2 of a lime
- Water (to thin dressing)
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- In a food processor, add yogurt, parsley, garlic scapes, avocado, vinegar and lime juice. Process until smooth.
- For a thinner dressing, add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, and process until at a desired consistency.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.