Spaghetti Squash Casserole
3lbs spaghetti squash
2 tablespoons fresh basil
2 cups sliced baby bella mushrooms
2 diced fresh tomatoes
2 tablespoons fresh garlic
1 cup sour cream (or vegan sour cream)
2 cups bread crumbs
2 cups parmesan cheese (optional) Directions
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cut spaghetti squash in half and deseed.
3. Roast squash face down for 30-45 minutes.
4. While squash is roasting, sauté fresh garlic, basil, mushrooms, and onion until onion is translucent.
5. Mix onion mixture, fresh tomatoes, and sour cream together in a casserole dish. Add salt and pepper as needed.
6. Take squash out of the oven. When cool enough to handle, scoop out insides with a fork into the casserole dish and mix together with other ingredients.
7. Top with cheese and bread crumbs.
8. Place back in 400 degree oven for 15-20 minutes until brown on top.