This recipe comes from Food.com and it's only sweetened using honey!
Honey Zucchini Bread
1 cup honey
1 cup vegetable oil
1 tablespoon vanilla
2 cups grated unpeeled zucchini
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1½ teaspoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground ginger
½ teaspoon nutmeg
1 cup chopped walnuts or 1 cup pecans (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Butter two 8- by 4-inch loaf pans.
3. Beat eggs well.
4. Add oil, then honey (put honey in measuring cup after oil because the oiled cup will allow the honey to drip out more easily) and vanilla.
5. Stir in zucchini.
6. Mix dry ingredients together.
7. Stir into zucchini along with nuts.
8. Pour into the prepared loaf pans.
9. Bake for 45 to 55 minutes, or until tested done.
10. Cool in pans for 15 minutes before turning out.